Resident Council Member Application

The Fayetteville Housing Authority Board of Commissioners is looking to add a new Resident Council Member. You must be a participant in Public Housing or Section 8 Rental Assistance to qualify. Please see the attached rules and application. The deadline for...

read more
public housing eligibility
public housing information
public housing development